Baby and follow-on milks
for thoroughly satisfied babies.
Super Premium: the high-quality Bimbosan milks made from finest Swiss cow’s milk contain everything babies and young children need during the first few months and years of their life. The milk formulas are optimally designed to suit the age of the baby, and clear numbering on the packaging (including animal motifs in 3 age groups) functions as a simple guide:
- 1 = Baby milk (0 to 6 months)
- 2 = Follow-on milk (6 to 24 months)
- 3 = Growing-up milk (from 24 months)
PRE = only contains lactose.
Bimbosan baby milks have only ever contained lactose as a source of carbohydrate. Baby milks containing lactose only are called PRE-milks. Here at Bimbosan, we believe in keeping things simple, which is why we do not have a separate PRE-product range. Accordingly, the term PRE-milks will now also be used when referring to all of our baby milks.
What makes Bimbosan milks so special:
- Swiss milk
- balanced and age-appropriate percentage of protein for optimal development
- including GOS (prebiotics from lactose to aid healthy intestinal flora)
- including the micronutrients inositol, choline and L-carnitine to aid normal growth
- rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- very well-tolerated blend of carbohydrates and fat
- tasty and satiating
Bimbosan milks contain:
- no palm oil
- no granulated sugar
- no starch
- no artificial flavours
- no additives
- no soya lecithin
How to prepare Bimbosan milks.
Please refer to the information and dosage instructions on the packaging of the various Bimbosan milks. The milks are generally prepared as follows:
- លាងដៃអោយបានស្អាតមុនពេលលាយ ទឹកដោះគោម្សៅ។
- ប្រើសម្ភារ ដបបំបៅ និង គម្របដែលបានលាង សម្អាតចំហុយឬ ស្ងោរសម្ភារទាំងនោះ រយៈពេលពី 5 ទៅ10នាទី។
- សូមដាក់ចូលដបនូវបរិមាណទឹកត្រឹមត្រូវ ដែលបានដាំពុះ និង ទុកអោយនៅ សីតុណ្ហភាពប្រហែឭល 70oC។
- ប្រើស្លាបព្រារង្វាល់កំប៉ុងដួសទឹកដោះគោម្សៅ តាមបរិមាណដែលបានបង្ហាញក្នុងតារាង បំបៅអោយបានត្រឹមត្រូវ។
- បិទគម្របហើយក្រឡុង រហូតដល់ម្សៅរលាយល្អ។
- សូមត្រួតពិនិត្យសីតុណ្ហភាពទឹកដោះគោមុន ពេលបំបៅដោយបន្តក់លើ កដៃ ខាងក្នុង(37oC)។
Important: Incorrect storage or inappropriate preparation may be detrimental to health. We therefore recommend preparing each bottle fresh and dispensing with any leftovers.